Thursday 24 May 2018

Fredo Tables Turn Mixtape Review

Fredo Tables Turn Mixtape Review 
Rating: 6/10
Favourite Tracks: Haters, Again, What It Is  
Least Favourite Track: Keep It Real 
Image result for fredo tables turn

On this review I will be reviewing the new Mixtape released from Fredo released on the 9th February. It's the second mixtape from Fredo called "Tables Turn".

Fredo is a London-based Grime act .He has been making music for quite some time. He is from Mozart Estate which is located in Landbroke Grove. He was considered as one of the leading figures of London gang Harrow Road Boys. He has been Mcing for years until he started dropping projects. He gained attention with the track single "They Ain't 100" which I thought was a great track. I enjoyed his flows on that track. That track immediately started gaining attention. The same year he released follow up tracks such as "Trapspot" and "Pattern Gang". Two decent tracks. I prefer "Pattern Gang" his flows are decent along with hardcore drill production. Discussing about his projects. He has released two mixtapes. His debut mixtape "Get Rich Or Get Recalled" It's a great debut mixtape I enjoyed his flows on his debut mixtape. The tracks were bangers & bangers from start to finish. There were not that many collaborations only a few. His second mixtape "Tables Turn" released this year. After hearing this mixtape what did I think of it? I thought it was a decent mixtape he delivers us with good collaboration apart from one track which I thought the collaboration did not work well. But overall the production on the entire album was alright there might have been a few squeaky sounds on it but it still sounds decent.

Moving on to my favourite tracks on the mixtape starting with "Haters" featuring 'Not3s'. I enjoyed both artist's flows on this track were wicked the production was solid. "Again" it's a great track about him touring the city and about girls. "What It Is" it has that spacey grime vibe it kind of reminds me a bit of the track by Stormzy's "First Things First". The production sounds a bit like it. My least favourite track was "Keep It Real" featuring 'Desiigner','Dave East'. I really dont 'Dessigner' I think he's a boring awful rapper with only one good track "Panda". I feel like Fredo should have kept 'Dave East' instead of 'Desiigner'. His voice is so annoying.

This mixtape was okay I enjoyed it. I would listen to it again. It's a 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment