Tuesday 1 May 2018

Post Malone Beerbongs & Bentleys Album Review

Post Malone Beerbongs & BentleysAlbum Review 
Rating: 5/10 
Favourite Tracks: Zack And Codeine, Rockstar, Stay, 
Least Favourite Track: Spoil My Night 
Image result for beerbongs and bentleys
On this review I will be reviewing an album released on the 27th April 2018. It's the sophomore second studio album from 'Post Malone' called "Beerbongs & Bentley".

Post Malone also known as Austin Richard Post is an American rapper singer songwriter and record producer. He gained recognition with his 2015 debut track "White Iverson". Which is not his best track but the production is decent. Before signing a record deal with 'Republic Records' he released his debut album "Stoney". Which was an album I did not care to much about since it wasn't that good. His other big track was a track called "Congratulations". Which was a track that I did not enjoy that much. I would say that "White Iverson" was much better than "Congratulations". Post's genre has been described as R&B, Hip Hop, Rap Rock and Cloud Rap. At times he can be an R&B artist with his guitar. It kind reminds me of Kurt Cobain when he has his acoustic guitar with him. It's like he's trying to be a rock artist. Moving on to his new album "Beerbongs & Bentleys". After hearing his new album what did I think of it? It's better than "Stoney". I thought this album was average it did not really surprise me if Im being honest. It's better than "Stoney" because at least it's a mixture of genres whereas in "Stoney" it just trap rap on the entire album.

My favourite tracks on the album starting with "Zack And Codeine" which is the underrated track on the entire album. Post's flows is decent on this track. It's a reference to the Disney show "Suite Life Of Zack And Cody". "Rockstar" is probably the best track of Post's career. It's such a good track. The production is excellent. '21 Savage' flows were good on this track despite I am not a fan of '21 Savage'. "Stay" is one of the tracks where he plays acoustic guitar. It's like an acoustic guitar session. It's an underrated track on the entire album. My least favourite track was a track called "Spoil My Night" which is featured 'Swae Lee' from 'Rae Sremmurd'. The track is awful the collaboration is terrible. 'Swae Lee' sounds like a child on this track his flows is not even that good.

Overall this album was average. I would not listen to the entire album again I would listen to only the tracks that I liked. It's a 5/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment